High Fidelity | Book Analysis (Analys)
- What the story is about
- Main character
- Composition and style
- What critical and situation and/or turning points are there?
- Is the story plausible? Why? Why not?
- Is there any action or opinion in the book that you don't agree with? Why?
- What in the book made the strongest impression on you? Why?
- Is the style formal or informal? Modern or old-fashioned?
"What the story is about:
It's one of those books where not much seems to happen, but at the same time a lot happens. This story is about a man's mixed up life as he runs a record shop and deals with conflicting emotions about why many of his girlfriend's seem to have dumped him. It's a good look into the human psyche and has a lot of those moments where you think "Oh yeah - that's exactly how it is" but you've never put it into the right words or even thought about doing so."... [läs mer nu]